By Donald L Sparks
Advances in Agronomy is still well-known as a number one reference and a major resource for the most recent examine in agronomy. As regularly, the themes lined are different and exemplary of the myriad of material handled by means of this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top effect issue between serial courses in agriculture
- Presents well timed reports on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing popularity for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 111 PDF
Best botany books
Within the 2007 3rd variation of her winning textbook, Paula Rudall presents a accomplished but succinct creation to the anatomy of flowering vegetation. completely revised and up-to-date all through, the publication covers all elements of comparative plant constitution and improvement, prepared in a sequence of chapters at the stem, root, leaf, flower, seed and fruit.
Wussten Sie, dass Roggen einmal unser wichtigstes Nahrungsmittel warfare, fehlendes Brot die Französische Revolution auslöste, es ohne Kartoffel keine Industrialisierung gegeben hätte und Mais die Verelendung ganzer italienischer Landstriche bewirkte? Auch die Krankheiten unserer Kulturpflanzen machten Geschichte.
The fundamental idea of this booklet is to ascertain using cutting edge tools augmenting conventional plant breeding in the direction of the advance of latest crop types less than various environmental stipulations to accomplish sustainable meals creation. This ebook comprises volumes: quantity 1 subtitled Breeding, Biotechnology and Molecular instruments and quantity 2 subtitled Agronomic, Abiotic and Biotic rigidity qualities.
Master's Thesis from the yr 2013 within the topic Biology - Botany, , language: English, summary: This learn consisted of 4 experiments performed within the greenhouse of Biology division within the university of technological know-how- college of Salahaddin- Erbil, in the course of 18/4/ 2012 to 28/7/2012. the 1st scan consisted of foliar spray of alternative concentrations of Salicylic acid (0, 50, a hundred, 2 hundred and 400ppm), the second one test incorporated the applying of alternative tools of Salicylic acid (250ppm) (presoaking seeds, foliar spray, injection, and soil application).
- Planting for Wildlife: A Practical Guide to Restoring Native Woodlands
- Plant Disease Epidemiology: Facing Challenges of the 21st Century: Under the Aegis of an International Plant Disease Epidemiology Workshop Held at Landernau, France, 10-15th April, 2005
- Seed Biology and Yield of Grain Crops, 2nd Edition
- Agronomy and Economy of Black Pepper and Cardamom: The “King” and “Queen” of Spices (Elsevier Insights)
- Conifer Cold Hardiness (Tree Physiology)
- Floodplain Wetland Biota in the Murray-Darling Basin: Water and Habitat Requirements
Additional info for Advances in Agronomy: 111