By S. Lombardi,L.K. Altunina,S.E. Beaubien
Read or Download Advances in the Geological Storage of Carbon Dioxide: International Approaches to Reduce Anthropogenic Greenhouse Gas Emissions: 65 (Nato Science Series: IV:) PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
Bioremediation and Sustainability is an updated and complete therapy of analysis and functions for one of the most very important inexpensive, "green," rising applied sciences in chemical and environmental engineering.
Compact and sensible, Spellman's typical instruction manual for Wastewater Operators: quantity III, complicated point, moment version rounds out the revision of this three-volume set. jointly, those 3 volumes arrange operators to procure licensure and function wastewater therapy crops correctly. This quantity offers utilized math and chemistry in terms of real-world difficulties, covers apparatus upkeep, and explains gear utilized in the laboratory and within the box.
"Transport debts for 26% of worldwide CO2 emissions and is likely one of the few business sectors the place emissions are nonetheless transforming into. there's a have to ponder model in order that society is resilient to the longer term affects of weather switch on our networks, and a holistic framework for learn and funding is needed to enhance the connection among delivery and weather switch.
Aerosol know-how in threat review is the 5th within the sequence of books almost about aerosol know-how. This sequence is geared up into 9 chapters that disguise the homes, sampling, and respirable task of aerosol. After in short describing the character of an inhalation threat, the ebook examines the homes, dimension, and importance of geometric diameters of aerosols, in addition to the form elements touching on them to varied particulate houses.
- Water Treatment in Developed and Developing Nations: An International Perspective
- Bringing Society Back In: Grassroots Ecosystem Management, Accountability, and Sustainable Communities (American and Comparative Environmental ... Accountability and Sustainable Communities
- Environmental Geochemistry in Tropical and Subtropical Environments (Environmental Science and Engineering)
- BOILER OPERATOR'S HANDBOOK, 2nd Edition
- Formation, characterization and mathematical modeling of the aerobic granular sludge: 131 (Springer Theses)
Extra info for Advances in the Geological Storage of Carbon Dioxide: International Approaches to Reduce Anthropogenic Greenhouse Gas Emissions: 65 (Nato Science Series: IV:)