By Michael I Ojovan,William E. Lee
- The totally revised moment variation makes a speciality of center applied sciences and has an built-in method of immobilization and hazards
- Each bankruptcy specializes in a distinct matrix utilized in nuclear waste immobilization: cement, bitumen, glass and new materials
- Keeps crucial matters surrounding nuclear waste - corresponding to therapy schemes and applied sciences and disposal - on the forefront
Read or Download An Introduction to Nuclear Waste Immobilisation (Elsevier Insights) PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
Bioremediation and Sustainability is an up to date and finished remedy of study and purposes for probably the most vital inexpensive, "green," rising applied sciences in chemical and environmental engineering.
Compact and functional, Spellman's common guide for Wastewater Operators: quantity III, complex point, moment variation rounds out the revision of this three-volume set. jointly, those 3 volumes organize operators to procure licensure and function wastewater therapy vegetation correctly. This quantity offers utilized math and chemistry when it comes to real-world difficulties, covers gear upkeep, and explains gear utilized in the laboratory and within the box.
"Transport money owed for 26% of world CO2 emissions and is among the few commercial sectors the place emissions are nonetheless starting to be. there's a have to give some thought to variation in order that society is resilient to the long run affects of weather swap on our networks, and a holistic framework for study and funding is needed to enhance the connection among shipping and weather swap.
Aerosol know-how in probability overview is the 5th within the sequence of books as regards to aerosol know-how. This sequence is geared up into 9 chapters that conceal the houses, sampling, and respirable task of aerosol. After in brief describing the character of an inhalation danger, the booklet examines the homes, size, and value of geometric diameters of aerosols, in addition to the form components bearing on them to varied particulate homes.
- Indigenous Peoples’ Governance of Land and Protected Territories in the Arctic
- Micro-XRF Studies of Sediment Cores: Applications of a non-destructive tool for the environmental sciences (Developments in Paleoenvironmental Research)
- Sustainability Science and Technology: An Introduction
- Sustainable Natural Resource Management: For Scientists and Engineers
- The Conflict Over Environmental Regulation in the United States: Origins, Outcomes, and Comparisons With the EU and Other Regions
Additional resources for An Introduction to Nuclear Waste Immobilisation (Elsevier Insights)