By William E. Silver,Richard R. Souviron
The so much complicated and whole forensic dentistry source of its sort, this quantity presents crucial information in all parts of forensics odontologly. It provides medical experts and forensic investigators with the designated info had to practice their paintings with the top point of authority within the dental post-mortem lab, the sphere, and the courtroom.
- Learn entire post-mortem protocols from the world’s most sensible experts
- Build conclusive facts with bitemark evidence
- Preserve the chain of custody for serious proof; continue unimpeachable records
- Build and current compelling situations in court
- Learn to paintings with diversified agencies
- Establish your attractiveness with authoritative, irrefutable testimony
Developed through of the nation’s so much preeminent dental forensic examiners
- Protocols for each class of dental continues to be, together with clean, decomposed, and skeletal
- Proven equipment for dealing with identifications in mass disasters
- Courtroom guidance tested by way of the yank Board of Forensic Odontologists
This complete quantity, equipped for box and lab reference, is superior with greater than three hundred colour photographs. it really is a necessary source for medical experts, investigators, dental experts, legal professionals, and professional witnesses.
About the Authors
Dr. William Silver is the deputy leader forensic odontologist for the Miami Dade scientific Examiner’s division. He has labored on a variety of mass failures and coaching courses, supplying his services in dental identifications on the earth exchange heart catastrophe, typhoon Katrina, and the Miami Valujet crash.
Dr. Richard Souviron is the executive forensic odontologist for the Miami Dade scientific Examiner’s division and is among the founding forensic odontologists for the Odontology part of the yankee Academy of Forensic Sciences. He has been enthusiastic about a number of excessive profile bitemark instances and has seemed on court docket television, 60 mins, Forensic documents, Dateline, CNN, and BBC.