By Andrew Fawcett
Architect and convey packaged Force.com purposes that cater to company company needs
About This Book
- Explore the lightning framework, complex program lifestyles cycle tactics, and testing
- Use the Force.com platform to construct really built-in, scalable, and robustly engineered purposes occupied with enterprise-level purchaser demands
- Using the Lightning expertise to bring glossy and responsive consumer reports concentrating on a number of units via Lightning adventure and Salesforce1 Mobile.
- Step-by-step, paintings on examples to get you construction your individual ready-to-install packaged application
Who This booklet Is For
This e-book is for complicated Force.com builders and designers who have to comprehend the Salesforce platform from the viewpoint of enterprise-level necessities. a previous knowing of Apex and Visualforce is a needs to. these accustomed to different firm software program ecosystems also will locate this ebook excellent as they undertake Force.com.
What you'll Learn
- Package, set up, try out, and improve an application
- Define architecture-aligning facts garage and useful requirements
- Develop Apex code that's effortless to navigate, self-documenting, testable, strong, and organic
- Leverage your application's clientagnostic carrier layer spine to aid a number of platform areas
- Get the main from webhosting your software in the Lightning adventure and Salesforce1 cellular clients
- Apply querying, indexing, and asynchronous top practices
- Leverage mocking and dependency injection on your Apex tests
- Explore information for constructing complex applications
Companies of all sizes have obvious the necessity for Force.com's architectural procedure involved in allowing their enterprise targets. winning company functions require making plans, dedication, and funding within the most sensible instruments, approaches, and lines available.
This ebook will train you ways to architect and help enduring functions for company consumers with Salesforce by way of exploring how one can establish structure wishes and layout strategies according to ordinary styles. There are numerous how you can construct recommendations on Force.com, and this ebook will advisor you thru a logical direction and express you the stairs and concerns required to construct packaged options from begin to end. It covers all facets, from engineering to getting your software into the palms of your clients, and making sure that they get the easiest worth attainable out of your Force.com software. you'll get familiar with extending instruments akin to Lightning App Builder, procedure Builder, and circulation together with your personal program common sense. as well as construction your individual software API, you are going to study the suggestions required to leverage the most recent Lightning applied sciences on machine and cellular platforms.
Style and approach
The booklet takes a simple strategy, taking aside the Force.com structure that you should achieve a deep figuring out of the way you could enforce the Salesforce platform in keeping with enterprise-level requirements.
Read Online or Download Force.com Enterprise Architecture - Second Edition PDF
Best systems architecture books
Because the embedded international expands, builders should have a robust snatch of many complicated issues which will make speedier, extra effective and extra robust microprocessors to fulfill the public’s becoming call for. Embedded software program: The Works covers the entire key topics embedded engineers have to comprehend in an effort to be successful, together with layout and improvement, Programming, Languages together with C/C++, and UML, genuine Time working structures concerns, Networking, and masses extra.
. The mobile Processor from Sony, Toshiba and IBM (STI) , and the sunlight UltraSPARC T1 (formerly codenamed Niagara)  sign the transforming into acclaim for such platforms. additionally, Intel’s very lately introduced 80-core TeraFLOP chip  exemplifies the irreversible march towards many-core structures with tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of processing components.
This finished and punctiliously up-to-date textual content now in its moment variation maintains to supply the total wisdom in regards to the Intel’s 8085 microprocessors, its programming and idea of interfacing of reminiscence, input/output units and programmable peripheral chips. This e-book is designed in particular for the undergraduate scholars of electronics and communique engineering, laptop technology and engineering, and data expertise.
This booklet is set assorted ideas that aid us architect software program in a greater and extra effective means with microservices packed as immutable bins, established and deployed regularly to servers which are immediately provisioned with configuration administration instruments. it really is approximately quick, trustworthy and non-stop deployments with zero-downtime and skill to roll-back.
- Adaptive Cloud Enterprise Architecture (Intelligent Information Systems)
- FPGA Based Accelerators for Financial Applications
- SOA Made Simple
- Formal Specification Level: Concepts, Methods, and Algorithms
Extra info for Force.com Enterprise Architecture - Second Edition